Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
3) the Wakefield Doctrine*
4) Six Sentence Story
5) serial stories: ‘the Whitechapel Interlude‘ and ‘the Case of the Missing Fig Leaf‘
6) internet/21st C technology (have you looked around, at this post?!?! biggest un-deserved advantage to the marginally-talented since Magic Markers and cheap guitar amplifiers)
7) the Book of Secret Rules (aka the Secret Book of Rules) Giving us something to do with those great-smelling, brand new Magic Markers
8) THIS SPACE AVAILABLE
9) * the most scottian of all holidays celebrated here in Oceania? Glad you asked! Here, reprinted from a post (better sit down)… nine years ago is what we had to say about the 4th of July:
Quick reminder about the Holiday tomorrow: If you do not know that July 4th is one of the most scottian of holidays, then you need to write in one of the Comment boxes below 50 times
“scotts love loud noises, it lets them believe they can have an effect on the world“.
Seriously, picture the coming Holiday:
- takes place at the height of the Summer season
- eating and drinking to excess is encouraged
- minimal clothing allowed in virtually all public places (including churches and hospitals)
- outdoor sports activities including chasing frisbees, being dragged behind a boat and the use of explosive devices (such explosives, that were it December instead of July, a visit from Homeland Security would be the immediate result)
- …minimal clothing
So for you non-scotts reading this, three July 4th Survival Tips:
- stay indoors
- keep the lights off and the glow of the TV shielded from windows and doors
- turn up the air conditioning and ….wear extra clothes
We hope that helps.
10) S.R. 1.3 [J]ust because the scotts are setting off explosions and drawing the rogers into a passion-nacre circles with sincerely innocent questions such as, “I value your opinion, is this bikini too small?” (err male scotts and scottianfemales), respectively…doesn’t mean you cannot cite further examples, provided sufficient documentation is produced…ibid.